Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just FYI, Harbor freight tools now has the sand blast cabinet reclaimer unit in stock again. $129 + $12 shipping. I just ordered one, we will see how it works. Dave

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,240 Posts
Got mine months ago.....Works better than I expected :):tu

·
51,240 Posts

·
Registered
36,961 Posts
Looks like they're reclaiming visibility.

I use my shop vac and an old air cleaner element for that. Since I already had the shop vac, the price is right.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's a reclaimer?

All cabinets are "reclaimers". Is that what you're referring to?
It "reclaims" The media as it keeps the dust down inside the cabinet for better visibility. I used my shop vac for years on mine with extra filter protection and it finally ate the bearings in the vac motor. It's also a pain to keeps hauling out and hooking up the shopvac. Thats why I ordered this system. Dave

·
51,240 Posts
It "reclaims" The media as it keeps the dust down inside the cabinet for better visibility. I used my shop vac for years on mine with extra filter protection and it finally ate the bearings in the vac motor. It's also a pain to keeps hauling out and hooking up the shopvac. Thats why I ordered this system. Dave
You won't be sorry Dave....Much better than a shop vac IMHO....Its made for and handles the job well :):tu

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Which blast cabinet are you guys using from HF?
Thanks,
Jeffrey
Jeffrey, I am using the HF #93608 blast cabinet. It is $299 regular price but it goes on sale all the time (I think $200 or so). Dave

·
Registered
36,961 Posts
"Much better than a shop vac IMHO"

In what way?

"Hauling out" the shop vac isn't a problem for me, it's resting place is next to the cabinet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts