Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

New member here in Atlanta, GA.

A little background on me: I was indoctrinated (brainwashed?) into the car world at around 8 years old by my uncle and with a Bonneville LSR car he was building. My first car was a '57 210 2-door post I bought at 15, and it was very much a high school kid's car. That one is long gone, but I've just replaced it with another '57.

This one was restored by my grandfather and I at the same time we were building my 210. It's a factory 283 2x4/Powerglide Convertible that I convinced him to buy a few months after I bought my car. The 'vert went through a 10 year restoration and was stored, and I recently inherited the car. It's never been driven in the 20+ years since the restoration was completed, so I'm hoping a refresh will get it back on the road in the not-to-distant future. The photo below is right after the restoration was finished.

I'm honored to be able to continue to foster the car in our family and will cherish it until it's time to go to my son.

See you around the forum-
Eric

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand
7,624 Posts
Hi there and welcome to Tri-five.com from New Zealand

·
Registered
66,552 Posts
hi Eric and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. sweet family heirloom too.

Reactions: erock5000

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Welcome. Be sure to show us more pics of that great car.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Welcome from Oregon!

·
Premium Member
11,054 Posts
Welcome! Time to roll your sleeves up and get that vert refreshed!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.