Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi from a new member

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Dennis57 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,
Just saying hello. I've been interested in TRI-FIVES FOR over 40 years.
I still have my first car ,which is a 1956 Bel Air 2 dr sedan. I bought this car in 1962 and used it in high school. I have restored this car 3 times. The last restoration. was in 1990. It was originally my aunts car.With a 235 six cylider and standard shift. It now has a 1962, 283 with an original duel four set up and muncie 4 speed. The only work i did not do was the paint ,which is onyx black and india ivory. I restored the interior, the engine,4 speed,frame, put in all ss lines, gas tank. all the chrome has been redone, it has all tinted windows.I love working on these cars and have gained much knowledge over the years. Plans for future are A/C, Power steering and front Disc Brakes.
As a member of Tri Fives.com i would answer tech questions.
I also own a 1970 Monte Carlo with a small block 400, 4 Speed,and 3:31 12 bolt Posi. It is Forest Green Metallic with Gold Cloth Interior and Bucket Seats,also A/C. Both cars have won numerous awards at Classic Chevy International and Super Chevy events
I am presently Vice President of Connecticut Classic Chevy. Our club has about 100 members and started in 1994. I have mentioned your web site to our members and we will be installing a link to your web site.Our web site is CTCLASSICCHEVY.ORG
My other interests are building car models, collecting baseball cards and collecting Doo *** music. Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself,
i know i will enjoy being a member of this web site. BOBCHV56

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.