Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say hi & I am glad to be a member now. we are very new to this & would like to get to know people that know about this car. its been my dream to restore a car with my dad. I found my dream car July 7, 2013 in Coneaut Ohio...A 1957 Bel Air 4dr sedan...we love it already! our diamond in the ruff...Dad & I look forward to spending time together..& with other car buffs too! :bowtier::flag6:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
:sign0016: to the bowtie-trifive. I'm partial to the more doors. :anim_25: with the project.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Hello :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands:

·
Registered
7,350 Posts
Welcome!! You'll be building more than a car, together you will be building great memories that will live forever! :tu:tu

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifive:shakehands: Glad you joined us... Later, dave

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Always love to hear about Father and Son builds....wishing you both the opportunity to make lasting memories:) :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive from another 4-door owner.:shakehands:

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
Hello and :sign0016:aboard from the Lone Star State.Glad to have you here @bowtie-trifive.:anim_25: :shakehands: :sign0016:

·
Registered
6,963 Posts
I'm glad for you guys! Enjoy the build and time together. Good luck and welcome from the bottom of my heart.

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
:congrats:and glad to have you and your father and you here at bowtie-trifive :anim_25: on the father and son build :flag6::flag6: :sign0020:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.