Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I am Rich from Hampton VA. I just want to say I really love this forum. I am 35, married with a baby in the way. We currently have a '57 210 4 door wagon that we have been working on for about 3-4 years. It is a very slow project. The frame is totally complete and now we are working on the body. Time and money is all I can say. I really enjoy looking at the section on this forum showing peoples projects. It provides me with all kinds of ideas. Thanks for letting me be a part of this group.

·
Registered
66,301 Posts
:hello: hi rich and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. ...........another viginian, very cool. :party0031:

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
:sign0016: and glad you joined our group, my 56 resto is moving slow too but thats better than not at all. Or even worse not even having one at all. You will find out if you havent already that this site makes tri- fives even more enjoyable. Not to mention the fellowship and friends you make here.:anim_25: WITH THE BUILD.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive Rich:wavey: :anim_25:with the 57... Later, Dave

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Hi and welcome from the other side of Va.

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Hi Rich, welcome to the site. Pic's would be nice (when you get a chance!) You live in a nice area, I have relatives in Hampton, Newport News and Williamsburg.

Again, welcome
Steve

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.