Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my first '57 Chevy. It is a delivery. It is unusual, I think, in that it has windows instead of steel panels with no rear seat (wood planks instead) and a 1 piece lift up rear door. Which forum or member would best answer questions about my delivery.

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Welcome to Trifve we have many members with a wide variety of experience, so ask your questions and they will be answered

Welcome again

otis / trifive:)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome 56glassdelivery!!

Hey man,
Welcome to the group, I'm a newbie here too seems to be a bunch of great guys on here that really know thier stuff. I'm like you and just scratching the surface. I've been to alot of car shows including the XXX Burger tri five show in Issiquah, Wa with over 400 tri fives and I've never seen a glass delivery. Not saying that they are rare because I just don't know but I can say I've never seen one. Would be great to see some pics of your new ride.

Dave
Twin Blown 57:D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These responses are what make our hobby so much more enjoyable. The car is not at my place yet, it is being shipped here the first of the week. I might be able to scan a few photos and post them this weekend. Thanks for the great welcome!

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Welcome aboard, Haven't been to Va. Beach in many years...
Does Langley Air Force Base still make sure everyone is awake early in the morning...??

I stayed at a campground near the beach there several times and never needed an alarm clock...

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome aboard!
Lot's of great knowledgeable people here. Plenty of our members own wagons. I don't know the wagons well, but someone here does, or can steer you in the right direction for the answers you seek. I believe the wagons came either with or without the windows. I thought they all had back seats though? Happy Holidays!

Tom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.