Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang, new to the website although I have followed it pretty regular, just never signed up until recently. Had someone steal my nice 55 sedan a few years back that was never found so I have been looking for another to build. Glad to be aboard.

Rob :)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Stolen

Hey Lost in the 50's, sorry about your ride, wouldn't know what I'd do if my '55 got stolen, just don't want to think about it, but it could easily happen. We (or I, anyway) seldom lock my car, leave it in parking lots, and never think it could be taken. Maybe you can find another one, but best of all, may be you could find your old one. Later, Charles :wavey::sign0016:

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Welcome to trifive....should have posted pics on line when It came up missing...That has to be a terrible feeling to have someone take your car....Hope you had good insurance and good luck with your next one...:)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome guys...Nice video Thomas!!!! I'm sure it won't be long and I'll have a new sedan project sitting in my shop.

Thanks again.

Rob :)

·
Registered
66,323 Posts
:hello: hi rob and welcome. good to have you here. sorry about the 55, but know you will have one soon. :anim_25:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Rob, That is a tough one to loose your TriFive to some *[email protected]$#!! jerk. I got mine solen in 67 but was lucky enough to get it back in pretty good shape about a month later. Good luck finding the one that will turn your crank.

Randy FC

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:to trifive Rob:wavey: :anim_25:eek:n your quest for another 55... Later, Dave

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.