Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, how's it going in Tri-five land ?....I sold my 56 last year duo to severe burn out on the project...traded for a short bed Chevy pro-street pick-up and am now starting to have Tri-five withdrawals......:bowtieb:
I have the C-10 up and running and in perfect order and have listed on CL etc.
After it sells I'll be looking for a new project/driver this time all model 2-door 5-6 and 7's will be in my search...just something I can drive and enjoy and do minor up-grades as time and money allow.
Good to be back on here if any of you guys remember me lol..thanks ,Pete :anim_32:

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
:sign0016: Back We missed you.
Sounds like you have that old Trifive Virus, once you get it, you got it forever. You can treat the symptoms and feel better for a while. But you Never get rid of it. Soon or later you got to have a TriFive again. :sign0020:
:anim_25:

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
Welcome back, Pete. Tri-Fives are definitely an addiction!

·
Premium Member
13,579 Posts
Not meaning to open up sellers remorse wounds here but I really admired your car and if you don't mind I have a couple of questions...

1. I can't tell from your pics whether or not it had a SB or a BB but if it was a BB what front springs were you running in it?

2. Do you remember what size front tires it had?

Thanx much, Dan

·
Registered
67,707 Posts
:hello: good to see you back (from the dark side) pete. :tu

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME BACK PETE

:sign0016:back to bowtie-trifive Pete:five: :anim_25:eek:n your search for another trifive... Later, Dave

·
Registered
7,350 Posts
I was wondering where you went. Thought you didn't like us any more!! sign0020: Good to "hear" from you again. Now get out there and get another trifive! SOON! :shakehands:

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not meaning to open up sellers remorse wounds here but I really admired your car and if you don't mind I have a couple of questions...

1. I can't tell from your pics whether or not it had a SB or a BB but if it was a BB what front springs were you running in it?

2. Do you remember what size front tires it had?

Thanx much, Dan
Dan it was a small block...springs were from a early 60's Impala bb application ..tires were 165-15 I believe...

·
Registered
7,892 Posts
Yep, that was a cool looking car. I admired your signature photo many times and tried to imagine what it would look like when finished. Good luck with your search for another car.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts