Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
1,297 Posts
Hi G.F.
MetalMeet is a great site , some of the finest shapers in the world started that site to share information . Most of us would be lost with out there wisdom. Ive had the pleasure of meeting them at a few of there meets .
Wray Schelin from Mass is the founder of the site . Not putting any other talent behind, Wray is most likely the most knowledgeable in sheet metal shaping in this country. A few hours with Wray saves you years of struggle in shaping. His classes are highly recommended . Dutch Comstock has to be one of the coolest fellows you will ever meet in the in the restoration and sheetmetal business. Kerry Pinkerton is the owner & manufacture of Imperial Wheeling Machine. Him and his two sons have put together the most innovative English Wheels on the market. Richard Klienshmidt Developed the the ShopDog PowerHammer and is constantly up scaling his product . All the equipment mentioned was a group task with these folks blending Ideas and sharing there thoughts on how to better shape metal . Wray stresses the use of normal every day tools in shaping (hammer, dollies, beater bags or even a pures filled with sand) to allow the art to continue with out the expense of power equipment , but has been a big part in developing ideas to make the equipment at hand more efficient . I am a firm believer in this group , and if you want a chance to meet and talk with them we will be at Sping Carlisle in April the week of the 19th. We use all of the fore mentioned equipment in our shop so Im not just throwing a sales pitch out there I use what I believe in .;)

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
metalmeet site

Hello Godfather,

Awsume site. I wasn't aware of it. Thanks for posting. I'll be spending some time there for sure.

Bruce

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know you would like it

hi a55c4 and prostreet it is a sweet website ckeck out ewheel plans i hope in the next few daysI will look at my files and give you more websites godfather:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts