Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming up on Aug 8, 9, 10 is the annual Hiawassee, GA Moonshine Cruz-in.....We went last year and found it a pretty nice event.....The Emerald Coast Cruzin is also produced by the same guy, Rakes Parrish.....I'm hoping we can get a few more bowtie-trifive members there this year....Its a beautiful, mountainous area of the country.....Great restaurants around as well for another get-together....Only around 100 miles from Chattanooga, (hint, hint guys)

·
51,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Pops......Maybe.....Maybe. Sounds like fun. :flag6: Blake

·
51,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pops......Maybe.....Maybe. Sounds like fun. :flag6: Blake
Blake.....I'm hoping to see some Chatanooga TriFivers there....Its not too far away from ya all.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
We have another "Moonshine Festival" in Dawsonville Georgia in October. The weather is normally great and the turn out is huge. It would be nice to have a caravan of Tri-Fivers headed your way for this one.:flag6: Blake

·
51,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blake.....Try to round-up the boys.....We'll have a get-together

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
I am considering going this saturday, my brother scott is going for sure with his 67 R/S camaro. Pop's i just had another litho done today on the kidney stones, if all continues to go well with that i may just see you there.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I wish I was closer. This is a beautiful time of the year to cruise in the edge of the smokies. Have fun.
Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts