Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gina, just a question about Interiors: Have you ever seen a high back seat in a tri5 that kind of looks the part, ie in the era. All the ones I've seen (no offense to anyone) sometimes look a bit out of place when compared to the original seats and style of the era.

thanks

Would welcome pictures of installs - thanks

(PS I think it posted the other one in the wrong place - oops)

·
Administrator
48,728 Posts
I doubt you will find a high back seat that will look like it came from that "era". I did have a set in mine a long time back that were from an Oldsmobile i believe that probably looked as close as you`ll find.
Terry

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I doubt you will find a high back seat that will look like it came from that "era". I did have a set in mine a long time back that were from an Oldsmobile i believe that probably looked as close as you`ll find.
Terry
Can you post a picture please Terry, cheers

·
Premium Member
7,488 Posts
Hifg back seats

I would also like to see some high back seats and please state the original usuage of the seats. With my previous back injury good side bolsters help also.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would also like to see some high back seats and please state the original usuage of the seats. With my previous back injury good side bolsters help also.
seat.JPG

this is out of a chrysler sebring 2006 convertible. It interest me because the seat belt is built in which is cool fof hard tops and convertibles where this no post obviously. Other GM ones are Trailbalzer, Oldsmobile Brevada, Envoy. Probalby heaps more. BMW Convertible do the same thing. I wonder if you could incorporate 2 seats with a bit in the middle to kind of make a bench? Just the comfort and safety of a high back seat with shoulder belts is hard to go past. Me thinks. If you want to drive your car every day anyway.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The ones i am running now are out of a 2005 chevy trailblazer.
Terry

Lol, that's exactly what I was thinking with the belts.
How do you find that? Will you match the cloors in? Console inbetween seats?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts