Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, I have just brought a 56 Sedan Delivery & would like to see if anyone out there has some history on this vehicle. The fella I got it off, imported it into Australia after buying it at Barrett-Jackson Auction in Scottsdale AZ, earlier this year. The vin tag is D56K081527. I'm looking for any info on the rebuild etc.
Cheers from Down Under
:blowtiedb:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,068 Posts
Did you contact the auction house who sold it ?? they might have the info your looking for,, put you in contact with the seller,from their records ,,:anim_25:

·
Registered
67,743 Posts
the person you bought it from should be able to help you get info from barrett-jackson or maybe just call bj and see if they can help. :anim_25:

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive Geoff.

Beautiful '56 Delivery.:tu:tu:tu

:bowtieb::bowtier::bowtieb::bowtier::bowtieb:

Doug

·
Administrator
66,133 Posts
Did you receive all of the paper work. You should have an import approval, as well as proof of purchase, who ever organised your import may have aditional paperwork, usually there is a title that comes with the car it will have owners name :anim_25:

·
Registered
3 Posts
History Help update

Hi Everyone, Troy from Outlaw Motors in Wyoming was the previous owner of my 56 Delivery & said Tim Fergen from South Dakota was the builder. Are you out there Tim or does anyone know of Tim?
Cheers from Down Under :tu

·
Administrator
66,133 Posts
Hi Everyone, Troy from Outlaw Motors in Wyoming was the previous owner of my 56 Delivery & said Tim Fergen from South Dakota was the builder. Are you out there Tim or does anyone know of Tim?
Cheers from Down Under :tu
Your digging is paying off, do you have a business name for Tim?

·
Registered
678 Posts
That is one SWEEEEEEEET Ride

Hi Everyone, I have just brought a 56 Sedan Delivery & would like to see if anyone out there has some history on this vehicle. The fella I got it off, imported it into Australia after buying it at Barrett-Jackson Auction in Scottsdale AZ, earlier this year. The vin tag is D56K081527. I'm looking for any info on the rebuild etc.
Cheers from Down Under
:blowtiedb:
Awesome ride if it was built in Canada then you can get the history of the vehicle from GM itself then we also have used vehicle packages which will give you the names of the previous owners.:shakehands:bowtie-trifive

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks guys.
To angs1957, no but Troy gave me Tims day job email @itctel.com but I haven't had any reply.
Keep hunting & go the Braves!
Cheers from Down Under. :tu

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive and you came in with a bang and proud that you got the info that you was looking for :anim_25: it is a beauty :flag6::flag6:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts