·
Registered
67,715 Posts
great vid pops, thanks. :tu

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand
7,795 Posts
Thanks for posting that David; what a great video.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Just for fun , I caught two mistakes , 57 1/4 inserts were not embossed stainless and the FI engine they showed was a 63 Corvette FI . Don

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just for fun , I caught two mistakes , 57 1/4 inserts were not embossed stainless and the FI engine they showed was a 63 Corvette FI . Don
Yeah you are right....I caught another mistake as well....But forget, at the moment, what it was.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Yeah you are right....I caught another mistake as well....But forget, at the moment, what it was.
The 56 Ford beat the 57 Chevy I know that had to be a mistake... Thanks for sharing Pops... Later, dave

·
Registered
557 Posts
Cool video! Y'all are good, I caught the FI engine was sporting camel hump heads, but to be able to call it out as a 63 vette.... That's good!

·
51,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cool video! Y'all are good, I caught the FI engine was sporting camel hump heads, but to be able to call it out as a 63 vette.... That's good!
Yeah....That's the one I caught....The camel hump heads.....THANKS :)

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Really enjoyed the video but I never understood why they decided to go with the 14“ wheels for that year. Just curious does anyone know why the opted for that wheel size?

·
51,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Really enjoyed the video but I never understood why they decided to go with the 14“ wheels for that year. Just curious does anyone know why the opted for that wheel size?
From what I've heard, it was for a lower, sleeker look

·
Registered
875 Posts
Great video i could have done without Joe Whitakers mugg in it though, The mistake I heard the announcer said the Gold Trim was an option package it wasnt it was standard on Belairs good watch though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts