Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

First time posting here. I've got a holley carb with an electric choke I need to hookup to a 57 but never done anything even remotely like this before. I think I found the fuse panel on the underside of the dash on the driver's side and I managed to snap a bad photo of it from the bottom. Just want to make sure I'm looking at the right thing. Would it be right to hook up the choke to the spot I have circled in red?
Circuit component Electrical wiring Electronic engineering Computer hardware Electronic component

Attachments

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Hello All,

First time posting here. I've got a holley carb with an electric choke I need to hookup to a 57 but never done anything even remotely like this before. I think I found the fuse panel on the underside of the dash on the driver's side and I managed to snap a bad photo of it from the bottom. Just want to make sure I'm looking at the right thing. Would it be right to hook up the choke to the spot I have circled in red?
View attachment 377097
as long as it's hooked to a keyed hot wire, not one constantly hot

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I guess the other question I have here is whether the Junction Block Assembly can support the amperage for the choke.

Sorry if these are silly questions, this is my first time ever installing a carburetor much less one with an electric choke.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
So I guess the other question I have here is whether the Junction Block Assembly can support the amperage for the choke.

Sorry if these are silly questions, this is my first time ever installing a carburetor much less one with an electric choke.
It should with no problems. run no less than a 12 ga wire to it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts