1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67,750 Posts
couldn't be (1953) with all the 57's that were in it. still. a cool vid. :tu

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Boy ya dig that music. I agree the 57 s etc were in there. Did you see the 57 Chevy truck? How about the T Bird turning left in front of the cameraman's car? ALMOST. Thanks for sharing MIke

·
Premium Member
13,068 Posts
People really crossed the street without big red flashing hands telling them to stop or the crosswalk lights counting down the time ,,,How did they do it AMAZING !!!!:sign0020: cool video thanks !!!

·
Administrator
66,151 Posts
Does anybody know what the medics sign (on the job) was for, is it a doctor was on duty.

Great clip though :tu

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Boy ya dig that music. I agree the 57 s etc were in there. Did you see the 57 Chevy truck? How about the T Bird turning left in front of the cameraman's car? ALMOST. Thanks for sharing MIke
yup, just about put the "T" in T-Bird!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Not that it matters but when the drivers turns right after the "Vine South Hollywood West" there is a movie theather with a John Wayne movie "The Seachers" (kind of hard to read but I figured it out) that came out in 1956. So I would guess around fall of 56 or spring of 57. remember when they didn't take the movies out of the theather right away, and turn them into DVD's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts