Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of the Honor flight that crashed the barriers at the WW2 Memorial yesterday. HOO RAY VETS - BOO Obama.

·
Registered
219 Posts
It's shameful when a political hack who never served a day in defense of the nation can block veterans who risked their lives in the military from visiting a memorial dedicated to them. How did we allow the insanity to reach such a level?

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
How did they find the manpower to put up barackades around an unprotected, open air memorial. I thought all non-essential personnel were laid off. Apparently, not all of them.

·
Registered
839 Posts
They endured Pearl Harbor, Iwo, Guadelel Canal, Bastone, Tarawa, Normandy, Bataan, The Battle of the Buldge, Anzio and many many other campaigns. And now our these incredable heros. Who fought and watched there freinds die to save this country from being over run by insane dictators. Who have given so much for this country. Have once again shown the rest of us and the world, that thier freedom will not be taken or denied. If only we could see this kind of leadership and courage demonstrated by the so called "representatives", in defence of the constitution and the rights of the people of the United States. we once again would be the respected nation on the planet.
GOD bless our veterans.:gba:

·
Registered
67,715 Posts
maybe they could learn from the vets and get some balls. :flag6:

·
Banned
8,304 Posts
My Veteran friend took the flight twice to assist the slightly older guys in chairs getting them on and off the planes and pushing them around.:gba:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
How did they find the manpower to put up barackades around an unprotected, open air memorial. I thought all non-essential personnel were laid off. Apparently, not all of them.
Jon Jarvis, Director of the National Park Service said today that Honor Flights carrying WW2 Veterans and other special scheduled events were honored. Accommodations were handled by National Park security staff.

·
Banned
8,304 Posts
Good on him for helping out :tu
He is a true veteran and served his country well.He and his Wife were both Firefighters for one of the worst neighborhoods in Miami FL. before they retired after 30 years.I am thankful that they call me their friend.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
My Dad was on the beaches of the Normandy invasion-I "don't" believe a park ranger could have stopped him ---let alone Mr. Oboma:gba:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts