Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love hot sauces, especially chili sauces.

It's called Sriracha Sauce and they sell it in most grocery stores and its on the table in asian restaurants.

The stuff is delicious. My wife has used it for years in recipes and recently I tried it on some chicken tacos. Now I can't quit putting it on everything. :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
I've used it,it's very good!
But if you like some heat visit this site:
http://extremefood.com/explore/mid/home

Wicked heat from his stuff, but it's got good flavor..

For a good snack squeeze lime juice on some jalapenos then put them on a cracker with a little sour cream!

Jim

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I love hot sauces, especially chili sauces.

It's called Sriracha Sauce and they sell it in most grocery stores and its on the table in asian restaurants.

The stuff is delicious. My wife has used it for years in recipes and recently I tried it on some chicken tacos. Now I can't quit putting it on everything. :)

Oh Yes, discovered it 4 years ago and I'm hooked. Sriracha Sauce is great

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
:):tu Good stuff! An excellent alternative to tobasco sauce on your eggs in the morning! The garlic favour really sets it off from most similar sauces.

Happy Motoring,

Harry

·
Registered
19,596 Posts
I will look for it on my next trip to the grocery store... Thanks for sharing... Later, Dave

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
I keep telling my kids "peppers cure all your ails!" I like jalapenos and sauce with some kick, but not the ones that are nothing but pure heat. I'm surprised you haven't found it in Lincoln, Will, there is a strong Vietnamese population in Lincoln. Better head over to 27th & Vine area and check out the Vietnamese grocery stores!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.