Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Nebraska #6? The statement they don't use salt on roads is a lie. Just check out any 10 year old pickup.
There's only two months that are really nice. Make that one. October. Western Nebraska may be drier, less humid, but like today only 84º, it fells like 100º.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm surprised Florida is rated #30. I thought Florida would be in the top ten. I moved here from California. Maybe that's why I thought this state was so much better!

·
Registered
65,650 Posts
oh well, Virginia is for lovers not classic cars. :damnmate:

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Very informative. Given the frequent title discussions on this board, i was amazed how many states don't require a title.
Jim

·
Registered
386 Posts
The New York State information is a lie, sales tax is 8% not 4

Inspection is a lie, there is inspection on everything every year.

Most of the roads are full of pot holes from salt in winter.

State collects 8% sales tax on every transaction no matter how many times a car changes hands.

The only thing that is reasonable if you use vintage plates the cost is $29/year.

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
I think the survey was down before the riots. I wouldn’t want to drive my 57 in Minnesota as of late. Soon there will be no police for protection either.
CC will be getting much more popular. Very sad you need to do that.

·
Premium Member
4,593 Posts
Alaska beat out states like Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky and North Carolina? Seriously? The survey said traffic in Tennessee is poor. Where, and compared to what??? No way in hell does Alaska have more cruise spots and big car shows than states like Florida, Kentucky or Tennessee!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts