Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my 57 2dr ht. 40 yrs. ago and it was Coranado Yellow. I was young back then and there wasn't no way I could see my self driving a yellow
57 chevy. Now that I'm older and not trying to impress the girls I wish now I would have left it the original color. Isn't it funny how we seem to mellow out as we get older and things that were important back then don't seem as important now or what we thought was "cool" back then we think is just silly now. Thanks for letting an old man rattle on.

·
Premium Member
4,737 Posts
C'mon old man, let us know what colour you changed it to! Show us a pic, even. :)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I know what you mean.

when I was younger, I 'd see some sweet looking young lady, and all I could think of was getting in her pants.

now, being alot older, I see a sweet looking young lady , and try to remember
why I would want to wear ladys pants! ]
getting old, sure affects you differently

·
Premium Member
4,737 Posts
When I was younger, and looking to buy my Tri5, I really dug the solid coloured Coronado yellow 57 coupe in Mike Key's book. Helped me seal the deal.

Turns out, the car I bought is now solid Highland Green – originally turquoise/white.

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
when I was younger, I 'd see some sweet looking young lady, and all I could think of was getting in her pants.

now, being alot older, I see a sweet looking young lady , and try to remember
why I would want to wear ladys pants! ]
getting old, sure affects you differently

I can understand that thought.....100% :sign0020:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

1 - 11 of 11 Posts