Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Donny, I live in Phoenix Arizona. I am engaged to the woman of my dreams and have two of the best children I could ever hope for. I am in a Car Club here locally in Phoenix.

Now for the important part. Saturday, I was visiting another car clubs car show with my 40 Packard hot rod. I was making small talk with someone with a 57 Bel Air - She was telling me her husband wanted to chop her car and other things - I told her mine is already made for racing and chopped (among other creature comforts). I asked her if she wanted to swap titles and trade right there. She was dumbfounded, asked me a few times if I was serious. Needless to say Monday the deal was made and we both are very happy (so is her husband).

·
Registered
261 Posts
Donny :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive Glad to hear you are now a TRI-5 owner. :tu Post a picture of your new 57 Chevy ride! Brian :bowtieb:

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Hello Donny
welcome aboard
please also post a pic of your (former)chopped 40 Packard !
enjoy...:)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Welcome new '57 owner, you gotta be one more proud man. Yes, let us see pics of your new ride, and of the Packard, too. Must be a good story behind it, too. Later, Charles :blowtiedb:

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi donny and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. will be looking forward to seeing pics. congrats and have fun with that 57.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
52,812 Posts
Welcome to bowtie-trifive Danny....:pics-1: Souds like they got less of a ca, since it was chopped.:)

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016: TO bowtie-trifive Donnyboy:shakehands: :anim_25:with the new toy... Later, Dave

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the warm invites!

I posted a pic of the 57, let me post one of the Packard soon.

This is odd, I feel like I am in a cult now........:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.