Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I FINALLY got my stuff from Danchuck. They'd put a hold on it because one part was for a sedan and the other a 4 door HT.

Right nice of them, but I told em I didn't care. Both kits had the same part I needed, so send it on, no sense complicating.

so.. I ordered a rubber bumpre kit (for the 4door HT ..) and a window channel for the driver side rear door for a 4door sedan which is what I have.

This is what I'm lookin at now:

that ain't right..

what happened? I get the wrong side? I get the front channel?? What's goin on here?

part description:

"1955-1957 Chevy Glass Metal Channel, 4-Door Sedan & Wagon, Rear, Driver"

· Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:anim_25: and keep us posted in this,
gave em a call.. it's the passenger side. The bag is labeled wrong.

they gave me an RMA and told me to include the shipping receipt in the package and they'll pay me back.

right nice of them.

guess I need to get some plastic or something to over that window tho.. this could take a week or 2.

· Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whelp.. either I forgot or he didn't tell me. I shipped the box back to where it came from 'n they lost it.

like a dummy I didn't save the txt file for the RMA number either so I lost that too.

so.. I just went ahead and got another one.. this one is right.

lesson learned.. *sigh*

· Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well he said they "don't accept shipments" at the warehouse, but they did.

They also said they were changing warehouses..

whatever, it's only $30 or $40..

so now I can't seem to get the glass back into the door. I'm afraid I'll break it and/or cut/kill myself. :lol:

thinking about paying a glass shop to do it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.