Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I have used a little Hushmat. The owner gave me some samples when I was building the SEMA cars for Kicker. I was impressed with the product but we had an agreement with Dynamat in place at the time to use theirs. Now that I no longer work for Kicker, I plan to give it a try in my '56. I would use the Ultra and they package it in kits for floors and trunks that are 23"x12" pieces and door kits with 12"x12" pieces. As far as where to buy it, I think they sell at Jegs and places like that. There are quite a few dealers. I am almost to that point in my build. Keep us posted, I would like to hear what your experience is if you use it.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,390 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
I am not 100% done with the install, but i am using the Hushmat in my 57 along with the 55 dash install

I used a small roller to make sure it was sticking to the firewall, and it seems once i rolled it on, it stuck like GLUE....

I went into Summit to pick up the Dynomat, but the Hushmat was considerably cheaper......

Rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.