Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hurst shifter linkage clips?

DOes anyone have a couple extra spring clips used to connect the hurst shifter linkage? they are shaped kinda like an e I have attached an image of the piece I am talking about. or if someone can tell me where i can get a couple. one has seemed to have disapeared on me. I have been using a cotter pin in its place but I would muchrather have the proper clip in place. thanks in advance for any info.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Jegs or Summit sells them in a pack for about 8 bucks (not sure if the price is right). They sell them with the proper washers in either Nylon Washers (Steet Cars) or Metal Washers (Race Cars). Altho you can use the metal ones on the street but they tend to rattle some...the Nylon ones stop that!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that would work. I was kinda hoping some kind soul around here would have a couple extra they would not mind dropping in the mail for a buck or 2.

·
Premium Member
10,747 Posts
Shoebox, I have a couple of those clips. At least that's what I recall they're for. Give me a shipping address and I'll be glad to give them to you.

Ray

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Shoebox, I have a couple of those clips. At least that's what I recall they're for. Give me a shipping address and I'll be glad to give them to you.

Ray
Way to go Ray.What a great bunch of people here:party0031:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got a PM from Ray (57-Z06) he sent me out a couple of the clips in the mail. I swear that no where else but on trifive could a guy ask for an odd ball clip like I am looking for and have some in the mail the next day. Thanks again Ray (57-Z06) I really appreciate it!

Len

1 - 6 of 6 Posts