Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CCP had A arm sets on sale with free shipping so i bit. probably saved 50 bucks. Can't wait til they get here. I hope it gets cool enough to install them quickly.

·
Premium Member
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
high heat

Air Temp here 100 degrees this afternoon. Heat index probably 120.I'm sitting in my recliner awaiting the start of the Knoxville Nationals Sprint car races tonight going to watch streaming video. Great races expected

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Kids

Bet you're excited! There's just something really exciting about getting a package in the mail. I'm expecting a new radiator any day now and I swear I'm worse than a little kid in anticipation of it:lollypop:. Kinda embarassing.....:ashamed0005:JIM.

·
Premium Member
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
GOOD DEALS ??

This was a pretty good deal but a few years ago I scored my best ever deal on ebay. Got a new complete Eagle 4340 forged balanced rotating assembley ( with the good rods, dished pistons for my 383" engine) on a buy it now deal for $1250. They were selling at Jegs and Summitt for $1968. I pushed the buy it now without even looking at another page , I knew it was a good buy as I had been looking at them.:D:D

·
Registered
66,287 Posts
let us know how the install goes. :five:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts