Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it took me 30 years to finally get my dream car,my 57 sports coupe. i owned a bunch of muscle cars over the years, i had a 71 chevelle, a 71 nova, a 70 monte carlo, a 69 nova all great cars i love my chevy"s had fun with all of them. i always had the 57 on my mind, thought i would never purchase one but finally pursued it seriously,i shopped around for 2 years to finally find the one!!!!! sitting behind the wheel and driving her is the best feeling ever even better than having sex. i know there are plenty other bel air fanatics on this web site than can relate to how i feel about these cars. i can not stop staring at her when i have her out of the garage she has the perfect body lines all the chrome and stainless steel trim and of course the fins.i can finally die in peace now ( not that i am sick or nothing ) but i really believed for a while i would never own one of these cars. this is one car that i will never sell !!!!!!!!!!!! no matter how much is offered, its not about the money its about the passion.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Wow, very nice indeed.

·
Registered
67,738 Posts
congrats jp, have fun with that beauty. :tu

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
VERY nice! I would dare say most are compassionate about their car. It literally becomes a part of our life and family the longer you keep it. Yes, John has had his Nomad since 1968. I purchased my '55 in 1970. We were kids back then. Car looks about the same. Can't say the same about ourselves. Just enjoy your ride. Ask away for information you my need. SOMEONE will have an answer. Hey sir, how much will you take for that Chevy? (Get used to it).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts