Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is the deal. I'll be in Santa Rosa, Ca. this weekend to visit with my Mom on her 97th birthday. I'll miss my local Friday night cruise in and a great car show (350 + cars)in Sherwood Oregon this Saturday. So I thought I would ask where I can go in Santa Rosa to see some nice tri-fives, hot rods, and talk cars.

Thanks,

DB

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,574 Posts
Your joking right? Is there a car event in Santa Rosa this weekend? Only the largest one in northern Calif this summer:tu Myself, Mel56 and a few other members will be there once again at Peggy Sue's Cruise. Its three days of hot rod heaven, with about 1000 vehicles, poker run, beer and wine tasting event, two days of show and shines, live music and of course the downtown cruise.

Find me we will be there Friday night and all day Saturday, gonna take off Sat night though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Randy57, thanks so much. In the past I've either been before or after this show and now (and in the future) I will actually get to attend. I'm looking forward to meeting you and seeing your car. Thanks for the info.

DB

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,574 Posts
DB you are a lucky guy to have timed it so well for the show, but then getting to visit your mom at 97 is a pretty cool thing in itself:tu

You can spot me cause I will always have a bowtie-trifive hat or shirt on at these events. I also have one of the decals on my drivers wing window. We will see you there:shakehands:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts