After many months of thinking about making such a list, I finally did it. As you'll see, it doesn't nearly include all 55-57 models, and in some cases, similar models are combined.
I wanted to make such a list for a couple of reasons. First, while I've been around tri-fives literally my whole life, I've become more and more obsessed with them in the past 2-3 years. As I've studied the different models more and more in recent years, I've noticed that my tastes have changed a little bit. For example, 3 years ago, you would not have seen a single '57 model on my list, and there wouldn't have been any sedans either ... not the case today.
Second, I want to save this list and revisit it from time to time to see how my tastes might change over the next 5, 10, 15+ years.
1. 1956 Chevy 2-door hardtop (Bel Air or 210)
2. 1955 Chevy Convertible
3. 1955 Chevy 2-door hardtop (Bel Air or 210)
4. 1957 Chevy 150 2-door sedan (or utility sedan)
5. 1956 Chevy 150 2-door sedan (or utility sedan)
6. 1956 Chevy Convertible
7. 1957 Chevy 4-door hardtop (Bel Air)
8. 1956 Chevy 4-door hardtop (Bel Air or 210)
9. 1955 Chevy 2-door sedan (Bel Air)