Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently met a fellow Viet Nam vet That has a friend that was disabled & unable to walk.
Medicare bought him a 2010 Jazzy GT wheelchair and a lift for his vehicle. He used the chair for about 10 hours,then had surgery which enabled him to walk again.
He offered me the chair for $400(actually $500 but I talked him down:wink:) and the lift for $350 & agreed to let me pay for it @ $100 a month. I made sure that he realized that it would take me 7 &1/2 months to pay for it & he agreed to the deal..:happy0030:
I need to find a 2" hitch for my 95 Chevy pick up so I'm checkin craigslist everyday.
I'm gonna miss Daytonas Dream Cruise and the Turkey Rod Run this year but next year watch out..The chair is bright red and will undoubtedly have the chevy logo on it somewhere.:bowtieb:
The picture is not the actual chair but the same brand & color.Cool HUH?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
KINGS X 56 = R.I.P. August 31, 2014Senior Member 2
2,885 Posts
That's great news. Don't forget the Trifive logo somewhere on it too.

KINGS X 56

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Nice score Fred... Wifey has a mobility scooter the same color as your power chair... I added Harley Davidson leather handlebar grip covers with leather streamers and had a pin striper decorate it with pink & aqua trim... Later, Dave

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Looks like mine, I lent it out 6 mo ago to a bud that broke his leg bad, As I'm not needing mine yet, but its coming someday.:)

·
Registered
943 Posts
fred i got my ma one 2 years ago for a 100 dollars a man died and i helped a family get his stuff out of the appartment none ff them had room for it so i offered 100 and they jumped on it this year ma had knee replacement surgery and it came in handy

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fred i got my ma one 2 years ago for a 100 dollars a man died and i helped a family get his stuff out of the appartment none ff them had room for it so i offered 100 and they jumped on it this year ma had knee replacement surgery and it came in handy
Ya Florida is full of them but even though Medicare pays for them(read taxpayers) Most people want $1000 + for them
There is a lift,Just the lift on the local CL for sale for $1000.
The only cheap one that I have found so far had a broken seat,of course the wife said that she didnt know that it was broken..

·
Registered
933 Posts
that's a screaming deal.

Here's my hot rod. Since i was going to the California Hot Rod Reunion today i figured it needed a little jazzing up. No Tri-Five sticker yet but i plan on getting one. I think it needs some Moon disc and maybe '50 Pontiac tail lights.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts