Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost 15 pounds (and still losing), and my bike is quicker than ever! I'm down to 218, and I haven't had to take anything for my knee pain in over a week and a half I'm hoping to get down to maybe 210, heck I haven't even been the weight I am now in at least 20 years. I feel GREAT!:04:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haven't done ANYTHING physically to lose the weight. I just stopped drinking Cokes and started eating smaller meals, with healthy snacks throughout the day. I was 230 for years and never went higher, that includes eating lots of ice cream late at night:eek:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
]
haven't done ANYTHING physically to lose the weight. I just stopped drinking Cokes and started eating smaller meals, with healthy snacks throughout the day. I was 230 for years and never went higher, that includes eating lots of ice cream late at night:eek:
Ice cream just isn't for breakfast any more you can eat it any time:eating:Later, Dave

·
Trifive Calendar Editor
3,392 Posts
Good for you Ernie. It's a constant struggle with me and I'd love to even get down to you starting weight. Keep it up, it's encouraging. :tu

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Way to go!

Good for you Ernie! You're serving as an inspiration to me to shed some of this excess baggage. Been debating on buying the 30" or the 32" steering column--maybe if I buy the longer one it will continue to "inspire" me. :) JIM.

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin
1,826 Posts
Good job.
I used to drink Mountain dew like water and when I stopped I lost 30 lbs. It's amazing how east it is to lose by just adjusting what you consume:tu

·
Premium Member
10,936 Posts
Congratulations on your weight loss. I've been on an up and down roller-coaster since my late 30s.

Ray

1 - 13 of 13 Posts