1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
If only we had known back then.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I'm going to buy a Challenger tomorrow, does that count...decided I need a daily driver. Started looking at the Honda civics, just couldn't do it. Drove the Challenger, that's all it took...

·
Trifive Calendar Editor
3,392 Posts
I'm going to buy a Challenger tomorrow, does that count...decided I need a daily driver. Started looking at the Honda civics, just couldn't do it. Drove the Challenger, that's all it took...
Have you driven a new Camaro yet? for comparison sake?
The Challenger does look great, I admit - but the Camaro is growing on me and it's supposedly an all round better car. I bought my car in '07 -before either was available. Ended up with a hemi- Charger. Have to admit, I love the car.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I love my Chrysler 300 SRT 8 Design. A car that has the power to pass and turn heads at the same time. The solid black color shakes a few up they think the man has got his sights on them. It just want hold a candle to my 57.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Have you driven a new Camaro yet? for comparison sake?
The Challenger does look great, I admit - but the Camaro is growing on me and it's supposedly an all round better car. I bought my car in '07 -before either was available. Ended up with a hemi- Charger. Have to admit, I love the car.
Sorry, HATE the Camaro. They just missed the design IMHO...
Color??? Either the bright red or the Tungsten...Leaning towards red because I wanna paint the 55 the same color..

·
Registered
219 Posts
You're going to love it DCS. I just sold mine about a month ago, and wouldn't have done it if it hadn't been a standard. It's somewhere in the Atlantic now, on it's way to Germany

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I have driven both the Challenger and the Camaro. I HATED the Camaro. I like the look, but as a fancy new muscle car, I drove it 5 miles and couldn't wait to get back to the lot. Everywhere you look from the inside of that thing is a blindspot. Even the windshield. It's at such a rake, that the rearview mirror creates a large blindspot in the windshield. And forget about seeing anything at your 5 and 7 o'clock postions.

The Challenger is much roomier, quieter, and more comfortable. And I am not a mopar guy at all.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
You weren't kidding!!! Very nice. Congrats! My buddy has one and loves it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts