Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This month I paid off the NOT 55,6,7 seat,made a payment on the wheelchair,Put a down payment on Cremation service,Paid my bills,went grocery shopping,bought some parts for the 56 etc,etc. I didn't worry too much about spending because I thought for sure that I would sell the 55,6,7 seat but...as I found out,its a 54 seat...........
I just checked my bank account and I have $51. to last until the end of the month.I have a Drs. appointment at the Orlando VA Thursday and will use what I have for gas & tolls.The procedure entails being drugged so a friend is driving me over in his car.
So I'm gonna put some stuff for sale here.Many of you have given me parts and I cant remember who gave me what (CRS).
If you gave me something that I list for sale & you want it back,Please PM me and I'll take it off & send it back to you.
I'll wait a coupla hours before I Post the parts in the classifieds.Thanx Oldfart

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
52,747 Posts
Good luck OF.....You have GIVEN to me an others here as well.....To my way of thinking....Whether I had GIVEN or sold you something, its yours to do with as you please.....:anim_25:

·
Premium Member
11,903 Posts
I agree with David, Fred! You are more than welcome to do anything you wish with the stuff I have sent you. Heck, if I want it back I'll buy it from you.

I hope you get things back in order soon.

Don

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Fred, the extras I've sent you are yours to use however you see fit...

·
Registered
626 Posts
Oldfart with you being a VET if I had the $$ I would help you out without you having to sell your 56 parts. Just curious do you have a paypal account? If so I will transfer what I can afford. I am sure there are others here that would do the same. Together we can move mountains.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Being unable to work myself, I don't have too much extra, but I would kick in some too if you have a paypal acct.

Good luck, it will somehow work out.

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Please dont send me money "just because" I got MYSELF in a jamb by not checkin w/you before I bought the seat..
I didnt come here to beg money.I'm just trying to sell some stuff & didnt want to upset anyone that gave me parts.
I have more stuff that I will post today (11/21) Sunday
I also put the 57 clutch/brake assy. on the auction site along w/the NOT 55,6,7 seat..

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Best of luck at the doctors.......
Thanx Mickey,I was going to name the procedure but I didnt want all of you to walk around all day w/your b*** cheeks clenched.:sign0020:
It should be interesting,I've had really bad lower abdominal pain since August..

·
Registered
190 Posts
Everytime I go...

Everytime I go to visit the V.A., the last thing I do is hit the check out window, and collect my travel money...It is usually 60-80 cents per mile depending on where you live(both ways). Make sure you get everything you are entitled to for your service, and good luck with the check "UP" I am sure your looking at.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
OF

We have sent a few things back and forth. When it leaves my hands it is yours to do as you need to do. So I do not care!

I hope better days are ahead for you.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Oldfart with you being a VET if I had the $$ I would help you out without you having to sell your 56 parts. Just curious do you have a paypal account? If so I will transfer what I can afford. I am sure there are others here that would do the same. Together we can move mountains.
x2

·
Registered
626 Posts
Sorry it took so long to get back on here. I have been working really crazy hours. I hope everything works out for you. I feel like Earl on that show "My Name is Earl." Do good things good things happen. I hope more people can afford to give a few bucks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts