Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, I wanna get PUMP YOU UP, SO LET'S GET FIRED UP !! Well, get ready, cause we're gonna ROCK this place !!! Simply watch this video everytime you're a little down and need a little motivation to finish that project, watch this one !!! :happy0030: Best to you, and a special thanks to my Son Blake for editing and putting this video together for DAD and everyone to enjoy, be sure you got those speakers on !! :cool:BDR :tu:tu

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBelairChannel?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/pU1VZXUpXY4

·
Premium Member
8,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I like your motto....

Cool video :tu and even cooler 55 :tu:tu:tu
Thanks for sharing
Hey Thomas, I like your motto... "Nothing Beats Cubic Inches" I couldn't agree more... the engine in my 55 is not a 427, 454, 502, 548 or even a 572.... we went with the unheard of 598ci...:eek: 795 HP on Pump Gas on the dyno at 5800 rpm... :eek: so like I said... I couldn't agree MORE...:D, cubic inches is everything... and if you know what you're doing, a lot cheaper to maintian... but hey, there's going to be more videos of this 55 to come, my son has some great ideas for some slowmo burnouts up close and he's a computer genious, so be look'n for more to FIRE U-UP !!! BDR :cool::tu

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Hey Thomas, I like your motto... "Nothing Beats Cubic Inches" I couldn't agree more... the engine in my 55 is not a 427, 454, 502, 548 or even a 572.... we went with the unheard of 598ci...:eek: 795 HP on Pump Gas on the dyno at 5800 rpm... :eek: so like I said... I couldn't agree MORE...:D, cubic inches is everything... and if you know what you're doing, a lot cheaper to maintian... but hey, there's going to be more videos of this 55 to come, my son has some great ideas for some slowmo burnouts up close and he's a computer genious, so be look'n for more to FIRE U-UP !!! BDR :cool::tu
Way to go. I like it :tu :)

7,080 Posts
Wonderful car and Blake did an Outstanding job, Best I have seen soooo far. Keep em comin. :congrats: Lloyd

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
That was the worlds smallest race track, just kidding:burnout: Nice 55... Later, Dave

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Looks and sounds awesome Leon,
nice job on the edit too Blake :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts