Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello:

A tool show and tell here.

I just bought one of these inspection cameras to look inside assembled engine cylinders thru the spark plug holes, saves the picture or even a video to your computer. The link below is a representative sample on eBay, I bought this one, but there are many vendors for the same item; They make sense, why pay $100+ for a hand-held inspection camera model with a microprocessor when you can use the microprocessor in your computer and save oveer $100? Pretty fantastic tool for the price, 5 meters long (15+ feet), plug-in to usb port (like a thumb drive does), 7MM camera "lens", 6 led's around camera "eye", LED's adjust in brightness thru a switch on the cable http://www.ebay.com/itm/5M-7mm-6LED...=f53f11ba35bb4f3e8d7b58600d1c8d02&pid=100102&
I am attaching a picture that is non-engine relate just to show what a picture looks like. A real time saver, no need to do open heart surgery on the engine, just peep thru the spark plug holes. Takes still pictures, live pictures, or just view on your computer screen. I don't see why you couldn't even do your own colonoscopy with a 15+ foot cable LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
887 Posts
Thanks for the info! I just ordered one.

·
Premium Member
10,125 Posts
Hey Thanks! Great Tip!!! :shakehands:

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Hello:

A tool show and tell here.

I just bought one of these inspection cameras to look inside assembled engine cylinders thru the spark plug holes, saves the picture or even a video to your computer. The link below is a representative sample on eBay, I bought this one, but there are many vendors for the same item; They make sense, why pay $100+ for a hand-held inspection camera model with a microprocessor when you can use the microprocessor in your computer and save oveer $100? Pretty fantastic tool for the price, 5 meters long (15+ feet), plug-in to usb port (like a thumb drive does), 7MM camera "lens", 6 led's around camera "eye", LED's adjust in brightness thru a switch on the cable http://www.ebay.com/itm/5M-7mm-6LED...=f53f11ba35bb4f3e8d7b58600d1c8d02&pid=100102&
I am attaching a picture that is non-engine relate just to show what a picture looks like. A real time saver, no need to do open heart surgery on the engine, just peep thru the spark plug holes. Takes still pictures, live pictures, or just view on your computer screen. I don't see why you couldn't even do your own colonoscopy with a 15+ foot cable LOL
Now that is funny & ain't even in the joke section. :sign0020: Van :gba:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
No need to post those images when you 'scope yourself ; oh, yeah , hope you don't trip over the 15' cable either , while you're doing your selfie . Ouch . Great tool if you're not carrying your pc tower out to the job , but works fine with a notebook/laptop . Thanks for the laugh . Be safe...Bob.

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Thanks for the info. Mike

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
No need to post those images when you 'scope yourself ; oh, yeah , hope you don't trip over the 15' cable either , while you're doing your selfie . Ouch . Great tool if you're not carrying your pc tower out to the job , but works fine with a notebook/laptop . Thanks for the laugh . Be safe...Bob.
can you see the guy now? rolling on the floor tied up and twisted in a bundle, getting his selfie while reaching for a button on the keypad?:sign0020:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.