Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Terry " Chevman57" I have a template in hand and am going to attempt the installation of my new stainless BA window trim on my 57 2dr 210 sedan tomorrow, after looking at the templates I don't know how I could have even begun to locate the holes without them. Any other pointers before I began would be appreciated....I plan on taping everything up real good before starting, I assume that the 210 window trim will come off by gently prying with a putty knife?

· Registered
39,079 Posts
I think it is fastened by studs and nuts. And you may need to remove the window and lower fuzzy to get to them. But don't take my word for it, maybe you can get to it without removing (though I'm rather doubtful).

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
window trim

Thanks Rick, I am pretty sure that I have to remove the window trim and fuzzy to install the new trim anyway so I will check first before prying.
Thanks for the help

· Registered
2,828 Posts
I assume that the 210 window trim will come off by gently prying with a putty knife?
Both ends of each piece will have a small screw that needs to be removed.

Between these are a set of clips. I removed the door panels off my 4-door and just pinched each clip from the inside of the doors.

Ever piece of belt line stainless came off my 4-door with little effort.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.