Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade the looks of the SBC 350 that I have in my 210. I want to replace the intake with one of the Edelbrock units with the endurashine finish. Since I don't know anything about the rotating assembly, do I need to be concerned about which intake I should use? I suspect that my engine puts out about 300 HP, but I have no real numbers. Also, based upon the 600 CFM carb that is installed, I think 300 HP must be about right.

Anyway, I would appreciate any thoughts on how to select the proper intake.

Thanks
Jeff

·
Registered
718 Posts
The 2101 is a good one if you are more interested in low end torque, especially if you're not using a hi perf cam. Unfortunately it doesn't come in Endura shine, just polished versions yet. It does have a boss for a front filler for those who want old finned Vette valve covers and I heard they have it also with the filler hole so you don't have to drill it yourself.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Hi, there is a nice combo kit intake & carb Endurashine for SBC at Edelbrock. I suggest to ask them for what engine will suit yours. And 600 CFM is big enought for a street application, Unless you dream for a stronger car that would come to a Air gap intake, CAM & carb for more Horse Power.
You must define your needs for more accurate application. :anim_25:

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Edelbrock make a performer eps in endurashine with the oil breather/fill tube
#27034 for use with a square bore carb that fits 1986 and earlier heads ( the center manifold bolts are at same angle as the end ones) and the #27014 without the oil filler tube in endurashine finish .

either of these manifolds will be fine on a 300hp 350 and edlebrocks own tests show it to produce more hp and torque below 5500 rpm than a edelbrock #2101
Regards, Robert

1 - 4 of 4 Posts