Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
looks more like a split bench that is split farther apart. Can't say I care for it

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
1980's (+/-) 60/40 seat with Nomad material sewn to give it the correct appearance. I noticed this one on ebay - think that maybe it's at the shop of Greg's 56 Nomad...? If so he might be able to I.D. the seat. I've had a couple of 50/50 seats from certain Lincoln/Mercury 2-dr coupes/sedans, and one from a Mopar of some sort...that one was a little too thin like the one in the picture. If you're going to make that kind of a modification you need to consider the over-all width so it looks right. The Lincoln/Merc ones I had used are hard to find now, but sure were comfy. Would do it again if I could find one.
JR

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
They look backwards to me? The 60/40 seats I'm familiar with have the 60 on the passenger side, and 40 on driver's side. That looks like somebody switched them to put the wide side on the driver's side.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Bench seats are getting extremely hard to find. That's the real story of why they're getting higher prices.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts