Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
This is my first time on this site.
I would like to tell what I really like this project "Super Stock / Pro Street and Modified Discussion 55-56-57".
I've been reading it for a while, and I have learned so much here.
So, I decided to try my luck asking a few questions...
How can you IM, PM or whatever you call it to certain members? .
I'd like to ask more questions about "Super Stock / Pro Street and Modified Discussion 55-56-57".
By the way, nice domain name www.trifive.com.

·
Administrator
49,379 Posts
Just click on the username in the left column and then click on the "send personal message in that menu and you sre set from there. Welcome to the site.
Terry

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Welcome to Trifive.com

I noticed that your email address is to a website that sells medicine, I mean this in a nice way, only contact our members if the question or comments are related to 55-57 chevy's

Thanks for understanding

Otis:)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
If I'm wrong I'll apologize, but I'm 100% sure this is a spam thread and should be deleted and the poster should be banned. Just my opinion. If I get any spam email or pms from the poster I'll let you all know.

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
THe poster will be banned based on a couple red flags that go off, Our membership info is to important to chance.

Thanks

otis

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Welcome MeLindaLee: always good to hear from a new member. Jump right in ank join in the discussions, ask all the questions you want, I'm sure you'll get some good answers, These guys have got a lot of experience and they're happy to share it

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Good eyes fellas!
I have enough trouble with spam to my personnel email account. I sure don't want it here too. Thanks for looking out!

Tom

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Man....We were probably all going to get a good deal on some bottled water from the fountain of youth,an overnight miracle hair restorer or a bottle of little pills that would quickly erase the evidence of our last 20 years of over-eating....You guys are NO FUN :D :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts