Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)what brand of interior kit to use? looking for a complete stock setup for a 57 hardtop, what are you guys using?

·
Premium Member
4,921 Posts
For repro kits, it's either Ciadella or CARS.

I considered both, but chose Ciadella on price. But was also very happy with service and samples sent and a few alterations made (at no additional cost) to the order.

History will tell you that Ciadella was at one time sold to CARS and that their original factory (Arizona) made the better quality kits, according to many customers, sold under the CARS name. The current Ciadella is a re-start of the company by it's original owner, retaining a number of its original employees.

68,758 Posts
ciadella gives trifive members a discount . :elefant:...............nice people too. :tu

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ciadella İnterior 1956 Chevrolet Belair 2 Door Sedan
First of all, I should emphasize that I couldn`t believe my eyes when I came to Gainesville - Orlando and took the furnishings from my friend. Obviously they were produced by first class work with high quality cloth and vinly supplies. Honestly, both me and my friend are delighted for your work so I should thank you very much. Pete Ciadella and Gina Ciadella

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
I have never heard a bad word about Ciadella.They must be doing sumpin right.:congrats:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts