Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Indiana and my 1955 Chevy is coming home next week after being painted. On the to do is the interior next. anyone know any good interior places around Indiana? Thanks

·
Registered
67,745 Posts
i'll move it back to top. :anim_25:

·
Administrator
49,493 Posts
What type or style are you wanting? If you want a stock looking interior i would buy the kit from Ciadella. If custom then i would look into a local shop.
Terry

·
Administrator
49,493 Posts
no shit i want a local shop thats why i am asking. i can get stock interior off of danchuk
If you want to be an ass about it i won`t reply to your posts any more .
Terry

·
Premium Member
11,693 Posts
Chevyman, don't engage. We have a really nice community here. The last thing anybody wants or needs is those kinds of posts. There are many of us who really appreciate your help and advice, and many of us really depend on the generosity of the other members to keep our cars going. Mark this one off, its not worth your time.

·
Administrator
49,493 Posts
Hey his stats says he is only 14 he is a kid
Then he needs to learn to show respect to his elders. Plain and simple. He asked a vague question and i asked a question to see what he was after and received a smartass reply.
Terry

7,082 Posts
WTG kid. :congrats: Not allowing those kind of replies is what sets this forum heads and shoulders above all others. Am sure you will enjoy site and find everyone helpful. Nice ride. Lloyd :bowtier:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts