Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought i would share this with you guys. the last 5 liftgates i have sold went to the following : UK, Canada, Sweden, and as of today, 2 to Austrailia.

kinda cool knowing that nomads are outside of the country. anyone have an idea or guess of nomads outside the US?

·
Registered
1956 Nomad RHD, mofified, 1955 Nomad RHD,restored 1957 Nomad RHD, still in progress
1,506 Posts
I have one of each year, and from what I know, they were the first 3 to come to Australia. Bought the 56 when it arrived here in 1976, then bought the 55 in 1979 (came to Aust late 1950's), and bought the 57 in 1985 - it came down under in 1979.

There are a lot of Nomads here. Used to know who had what, but getting harder these days. At a guess I would say between 30 and 40 here now.

Des

·
Registered
1956 Nomad RHD, mofified, 1955 Nomad RHD,restored 1957 Nomad RHD, still in progress
1,506 Posts
Michael

Probably more. Was thinking last night (and people who know me say that can be dangerous!) and came up with a short list of the ones I know about - there are 30 on that list and sure to be others around.

I know Paul in NZ has one of each and another guy over there also has one of each - the Kiwi's may chime in with more details.

Des

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this might be an excuse for me to start traveling the world, technically i can write that off as a business expense :party0031:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Time for us to throw some prawns on the barby. :beerglass:

But when you get to NZ all you will see will be :sheep:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts