Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
49,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know it seems like i can never find the 57 pcs that i`m looking for. As careful as i was when the tear down started, bagging labeling putting in boxes and eventually even making a list on the outside of the boxes identifying what was in the content of said box, I still can`t locate everything. It is very frustrating. I was working on the 57 this evening and could`nt locate 3 bolts that i know had to come off the car. So is it just me or is this a universal problem/phenominon? Thanks for listening,Terry.

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,580 Posts
Only 3 bolts????? I usually can not even find the tool after I used it! I just bought one of those magnetic trays so the stuff stays put till I can put it back on or store it away. Now where did I put the tray?:D

·
Administrator
49,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys the 3 bolts was just todays incident. It`s always something it seems. And i know i put everything up for the process of going back together.
Terry

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Terri, It's not just you. Those items we all look for go to the same place the missing socks go to. Among the missing is best I can tell

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Had to go on vacation for a while...refresh the jets, etc.

Went to my favorite place in the world -- Wisconsin! I love it up there...brought back lots and lots of cheese!

Nice to be back, nice to be missed, too! :)

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
Welcome back Mike!! I'm on vacation next week. Going to Cape Cod end of the week and over to New York on Saturday the 19th to meet a friend Two Lane Wayne. Lebanon Valley is having a GM Shoot Out and swap meet.
Dave

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Interesting how my "reply post" appears before the post I was replying to!

I posted #14 after Dave posted #17....hmmmmm

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Exactly my point, Dave...weird, huh?

I think it has something to do with the "time" setting, which I've never been able to get right on this site. I know how to do it, but for some reason the site seems to keep changing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts