Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
49,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with being kicked off of here? I have had to log in 4 times in the last 5 minutes already. Terry.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
No problems here either. I just stay logged on all the time, or more accurately, I never log off and when I come back I'm still there...

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I have a 57 and I've never been kicked off LOL But it has been a little slow lately.
(I went back a read the original post date and I guess this is a little late)
12pack

·
Premium Member
19,668 Posts
Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with being kicked off of here? I have had to log in 4 times in the last 5 minutes already. Terry.
Terry
Havent been kicked off @ this end, But this site is getting slow to get thru, I know its not my server, as Im on cable , 15 gig's or what ever it's called :D, Other sites fast okay.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Sometimes the site is slow, but I know that it is just because it has grown so much and lots of people online. Havent been kicked off recently,,always stay logged in. got booted off/out of the chat room last night for some unknown reason.

The site server computers are spendy and I appreciate Otis having this as a free site.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
I am always slow with my good ole dial-up any slower and i would crash:eek: but everything appears normal here:tu

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Who revived this post? It is nearly 2 years old. Someone needs to get a life. LOL
Terry
I believe that would be Mr JP:D

JPblues step up to the podium and explain yourself,,LOL!

·
Registered
157 Posts
For whatever reason,this site is gettings s...l...o...w... I can access other sites with no problems.Somebody needs to grease some wires:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts