Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
That's pretty neat. My wife and kids submitted it, she is not sure why they used her name. I was wondering why they were asking some of those questions. Makes sense now!

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
That's pretty neat. My wife and kids submitted it, she is not sure why they used her name. I was wondering why they were asking some of those questions. Makes sense now!
:congrats::congrats::tu:tu

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Oh man! that´s nice accolade, well deserved :congrats:

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Thanks guys! I guess I shouldn't have read all the comments that non trifive fans make and leave on that blog! Makes me appreciaite so much more this great site that Otis has and all its members!!!!!

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Thanks guys! I guess I shouldn't have read all the comments that non trifive fans make and leave on that blog! Makes me appreciaite so much more this great site that Otis has and all its members!!!!!
This post made me go and read some of those comments...I see what you mean...just more proof that he have it real good here...thanks again Otis!!! :shakehands:

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Would love to see your car up close and personal......BEAUTIFUL machine....:congrats::congrats: Well deserved after all the TLC you have given that car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts