Registered
67,430 Posts
enjoyed the pics, thanks andreas! :five:

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Certainly looks like tri five heaven !
thanks Andreas
some beautiful cars over your way ...for sure :)

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
You sure got your share of good looking trifives over there!!

7,082 Posts
Andreas. Just watched your slide show. Some truly beautiful old cars. Thanks you so much for taking the time to share. :congrats: Lloyd

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Thanks for posting the slide show. :happy0030:

Is Trifive heaven in Sweden? (Nice Pics)
Your thread topic has brought up some questions car guys I know talk to me about. Such as: "Where are all the Tri-5s we used to see at car shows now?"
To me I feel a lot of them have gone overseas. The owers we used to see at car shows either passed away, or eventually lost interest, or ......., and the cars got sold.
Some once major car shows that used to take place in the great Dayton, OH area no longer exist and that's another reason we may no longer see the cars we once looked over almost every weekend.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WOW!!! You have all kinds of American iron over there... Thanks for sharing:tu Later, Dave

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for posting the slide show. :happy0030:

Your thread topic has brought up some questions car guys I know talk to me about. Such as: "Where are all the Tri-5s we used to see at car shows now?"
To me I feel a lot of them have gone overseas. The owers we used to see at car shows either passed away, or eventually lost interest, or ......., and the cars got sold.
Some once major car shows that used to take place in the great Dayton, OH area no longer exist and that's another reason we may no longer see the cars we once looked over almost every weekend.
Maybe some of them has gone overseas but of those cars that I showed you a lot of them has been in Sweden for many, many years...some probaly since new. Well the major thing is they are taken care of and are enjoyed, Where ever they are! :)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Great pictures...I can look at trifives all day long.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts