Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the preregistering has started. There are some "mighty fine" Nomads there. Monday will start full swing. Anybody close, stop by and marvel at the amount and beauty of all the Nomads. You'll think you've died and gone to Nomad heaven!!!:sign0020:bowtie-trifive:gba::tu:shakehands:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I had planned to go but will not be able to make it ........looking forward to some pictures of the people and cars. :tu

·
Registered
67,743 Posts
not nice to tease. :secruity: ..................... Wheres the pics

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry. Through my excitement I forgot to take a single picture. Actually still haven't dawned on me until just now. I'm going back on Thursday because the weather forecast calls for hail today. I'm entered in the judging, but don't want to risk getting hailed on, so I'm staying home today(RATS).( I detest hail) So, when I get there Thursday I will remember to take some pics. PS: Wednesday is reserved for sightseeing, so there will be a lot of cars missing so Thursday is the best.:):):)

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
Sorry. Through my excitement I forgot to take a single picture. Actually still haven't dawned on me until just now. I'm going back on Thursday because the weather forecast calls for hail today. I'm entered in the judging, but don't want to risk getting hailed on, so I'm staying home today(RATS).( I detest hail) So, when I get there Thursday I will remember to take some pics. PS: Wednesday is reserved for sightseeing, so there will be a lot of cars missing so Thursday is the best.:):):)

Write CAMERA on your wrist.....:sign0020:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

1 - 13 of 13 Posts