Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked the weather forecast. We are out in the County...... North of Houston and West of Spring, Texas. Its going to be 100 - 106 degrees here this week......

http://classic.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=zmw:77014.1.99999

I know plenty of you will be experiencing hot weather as well. Do take precautions and keep hydrated and cool. This sort of heat can lead to heat stoke for those of us who will be working outside or in the garage during the day. Especially those of us who are getting on in years.

Best regards,

Harry

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
We had a record high Sat of 107. Today its 72 and raining? We're not used to this crazy change in weather, this isnt Texas 🌞

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We are expecting similar temps later this week, Larry. And the usual high humidity, of course.

We re-sodded our front lawn 9 days ago so I am watering it in the late afternoons and early morning hours.

Our outside Rotti loves the sprinkler, so I set it up to spray some over the fence into the side yard where he stays.

Best regards,

Harry

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Some of you need to move to Florida to cool down.:sign0020:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.