Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has used these headers from JEGS and what they thought.

http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS-Performance-Products/555/300106/10002/-1?parentProductId=

I am running a 327 (camel humps) with power breaks and factory steering box. I stil have the old exhaust maniforlds and want to upgrade a little. Just wondering how the fit is with these and the plugs or anything else. Also how is the JEGS quality. Anyone have any other recommendations??? Including a picture of my set up now. Thanks, Eric

·
Registered
111 Posts
I think they are made by Flowtech or someone else for Jeg's..They are not too bad for the money , customer of mine bought a set for his camaro and they have held up pretty good..Not sure if they are the best flowing header but they do the job and are priced really good for ceramic coated...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Personally; If I was gonna spend that much I would just go on & get Hedman or Hookers. If you are not racing I would just get a $139 chrome pair; just my 2 cents worth.
Your heater hose are really cool...where did u get them?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Personally; If I was gonna spend that much I would just go on & get Hedman or Hookers. If you are not racing I would just get a $139 chrome pair; just my 2 cents worth.
Your heater hose are really cool...where did u get them?
Those look like Spectre Performance hoses, you can get them at any auto parts store like O'Reilly's, AZ, etc. They make radiator hoses too, I've got them on mine!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts