Administrator & Tech Articles
50,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Move over Harley....I think these two are on their way to Wall Mart

·
Registered
689 Posts

That thing is real, he is a good friend of mine and we work on it during the Sturgis rally. Started life as a John Deere combine and John Deere gator. Well the rest is history.... We always pick the nicest girls to go ride with him :) I have a lot of not so family-friendly photos that I cannot post here!

·
Registered
12,082 Posts
That's extreme :eek: :) :cool:

That thing is real, he is a good friend of mine and we work on it during the Sturgis rally. Started life as a John Deere combine and John Deere gator. Well the rest is history.... We always pick the nicest girls to go ride with him :)
I have a lot of not so family-friendly photos that I cannot post here!
Hm, and where are those posted then? :confused0006:

·
Premium Member
19,669 Posts
That thing is real, he is a good friend of mine and we work on it during the Sturgis rally. Started life as a John Deere combine and John Deere gator. Well the rest is history.... We always pick the nicest girls to go ride with him :) I have a lot of not so family-friendly photos that I cannot post here!
It actually cruizes :anim_44: that puppy is huge

·
Registered
66,306 Posts
it does look like a chick magnet. :D

·
Registered
19,595 Posts

:sign0020::happy0065::happy0045::anim_59:Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
7,488 Posts
more caster?

Sure looks like it could stand so more caster to me. Looks like wheel would fold under if it hit a curb.:eek::eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts