Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got junk email after receiving a message from Trifive.com? I have twice received emails from Trifive.com and both times they were immediately followed by 5 or 6 junk emails. I used an email address that I never get junk email on because I don't use it much and it has a junk filter on it. So it seems very suspicious. I posted one message and I don't see my email address so I don't know how they would get it.

Ratfink

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
I will check into this, we do not release any of member info to any third parties and we do not allow junt mail to be sent

Thanks

Otis

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I get so much junk mail that I'd be hard-pressed to notice, but I'll see if I can detect any when I get mail from here. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Junk mail lets me know I'm still alive...unless junk mail is just a preview of the afterlife in hades!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you.

Thank you for the replies and thanks Trifive for checking into it. I have no way of knowing where the new junk emails came from. I didn't think it came directly from Trifive.com but it seemed like they were related somehow.

Ratfink

1 - 8 of 8 Posts