Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i thought it time to stop in and say hey. we have rain this week its about time lol been working on that old truck of mine redid the headlight rings easyer then i thought it would be all the screw braces feel off nothen a popribbet couldn't fix lol next is the shocks then body work still don't know what i want to do with the inside my oldes girl (14) has been helping with it shes really getting into it :) i may let her pick the paint job for it :eek: lol heck its a ford so she can't make it any worst and its good practice for when we get my chevy lol :D

·
Administrator
49,378 Posts
Wish i could have got either of my 2 girls to take an interest in cars, old or newer. The youngest at least likes NASCAR racing, i guess thats better than nothing. haha.
Terry

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
spending time with the kid

ya i enjoy her help its so great when she bugs me to work on it and a surprise that shes so in to it we were up late last night doing the dash light :) but i still can't get none of them to watch the races with me:confused:well my boy he will for about a lap or two hes 6 so in time:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.